Season 3 starts with the preparations and the wedding of Navier and Heinrey, after a long Hiatus.
We solve here all these doubts and offer you news about the Remarried empress season 3, and our Chapter guide.
Remarried empress season 3 was 3 releasedat30thMarzin Korean! It came out in English at 20th May, and 7th July in Spanish. Read more below
Table of Contents
End of the season 2
The second season ended in chapter 122.
Read here our Webtoon episode guide for seasons 1 and 2.
Season 3 of The Remarried Empress
Chapter 123 of The Empress Divorced
It will be the first chapter of season 3.
- Crista talks to Kaufman and he discovers her feelings for Heinrey.
- Rashta asks to manage her budget so that she can return the money to Elgy but Sovieshu does not want to.
- Rashtas’s maid discovers the bluebird feathers on Rashta’s pillow.
- Rashta has the maid punished for fear that she will talk.
- Arrival of Sovieshu and Rashta in the West.
- Heinri invites Sovieshu to dinner.
- Rashta talks to Krista and gives her alcohol to loosen her tongue, to which she confesses that she loves someone she cannot have and Rashta deduces who it may be.
- The wedding rehearsal, preparations and the beginning of Heinrey and Navier’s wedding ceremony.
- Second part of the wedding and Western Empire announcement.
- The long awaited wedding night
- Sovieshus despair and Rashta sees.
- Next morning, Navier says she would like to have a baby and Heinrey explains her about the magic bed.
- Next wedding celebration day.
- Kaufman calls to speak with Heinrey.
- Rashta speaks with Navier and talks about her infertility
- Kaufman puts love potion on Heinreys drink and leaves so Christa meets Heinrey. But he runs into Rashta.
- Kaufman talks with Rashta under the potion effect.
- There is a brief flashback of how Rashta admired the portraits of Navier that Lebetti had. And how she is now angry at him thinking that he is just going around conquering all men.
- She tries to talk to Sovieshu but he reproaches her for how she behaved with Navier.
- Heinrey seeks Navier to apologize for what happened, he feels guilty that he was attracted to another woman and did not want to hurt her like his ex did.
- Heinrey confesses to Navier that he loves her, and that is why he feels so bad about what happened.
- She then goes to claim Kaufman for what he did, and he also says that he did it because he loves her. But they come to an agreement that she will help her.
- Finally, she meets Sovieshu, who also says he loves her.
- Sovieshu tells Navier that he loves her and laughs at how ridiculous he is.
- Navier is surprised at the declarations of love from the three men, he doesn’t feel like someone who deserves that. However he goes to see Heinrey and comfort him as he still feels bad. He says he can wait a lifetime for her answer.
- Navier and Heinrey have tender moments and talk about the empire’s plans.
- Rashta complains to Loteshu about the slavery papers.
- Rashta searches for the slavery document without success that Koshar told her about.
- Evalie arrives at the palace and sneers at Rashta for which she is scolded.
- Sovieshu receives her and lets her stay in the palace even though he knows there will be rumors.
- Alan takes the baby to see Rashta at the hearing. Sovieshu notices but says nothing.
- Delise’s brother also comes to ask about her.
- Rashta has a hard time with both situations.
- The ladies of Navier talk about the rumors about Christa with Heinrey and they know perfectly well that they are false.
- Heinrey shows his office to Navier. They talk about the problem with Christa.
- Rashta cries because she thinks that Evelie is a new lover of Sovieshu.
- Alan also learns about the rumor and gets angry (?) who knows why.
- They ask Navier’s opinion on what to do with the bandits and he says to go attack them and his brother leads.
- Rashta asks to bring him daughters of criminals as maidens to take advantage of the fact that she can grant a pardon as empress.
- Rashta schemes how to test the maidens’ loyalty and morals.
- Navier and Heinrey talk about the affairs of the empire, Mckenna is happy because she does a lot of work.
- They talk about the test she is going to put Lady Mulaney and her foster brother to.
- Rahsta sends one of the maidens to steal Evelie and will take the necklace sent from the West to restore her powers.
- Rashta organizes a tea party with only men to try to “charm” them. (Here in the novel it was more vulgar… xD) but Fahlan will make an awkward comment, and then she goes to cry to Sovieshu that the nobles don’t want her.
- Rashta’s fake parents take it out on Evalie too and insult and push her around.
- Navier and Heinrey cuddle in bed, and talk about going hunting.
- On the hunt Heinrey pretends to fight with a little fox cub to pretend to save her but he makes a fool of himself and hides.
- Navier arrives and he thinks she is Mckenna and tells her that she is annoying, so she gets angry and leaves. He is upset to learn that it was her he told.
- Christa is advised to leave but doesn’t want to give in.
- Christa shows up to find Heinrey and asks to be his concubine.
- Navier prepares a plan with the data of the maidens that Kaufman gave him to get them to talk.
- Finally Kaufman also comes forward saying that Heinrey was with him that night, and the maids and ladies confirm it. So Christa is shamed as a liar.
- Finally Christa leaves.
- Navier embraces Heinrey and tells him “You are mine” and kisses him!!! (First kiss at the Manwha).
- Still Navier feels insecure… She doesn’t want to fall in love because she is afraid of suffering again.
- Navier’s parents arrive in the West and Heinrey confesses to them that he loves Navier.
- Heinrey instructs Mastas to go and close the Compshire manor where Christa now resides so that she cannot communicate with the nobles and they think it is she who does not want to leave.
- Rashta threatens a servant girl and the servant girl retaliates and hits her with a chair. Leaving her with a scar on her head.
- Sovieshu only cares about the baby.
- Rashta asks permission to take a vacation but actually goes to see an old slave friend at Loteshu’s mansion and hire an assassin.
- Navier sees Heinrey happy with her parents and thinks he wants to make him happy too.
FAQ & News about Season 3 announcements
Just like last year a hiatus of 2-3 months is expected. But we have to consider that last year it was extended also from July until November-December. So we just have to be patient.
The artist has posted this on their instagram account:
Hello, it’s been a while since I’ve had news.
A notice from the management was added at the end of episode 122 to provide more detailed information regarding the early termination of Season 2 of the webtoon.
It seems to have caused confusion because I thought that concise writing would be neater than verbose writing, and sparing words. I hope that you understand that it was an inevitable decision and that you will relieve your anger.
I also expected a longer volume for season 2, so I don’t have any regrets, but I think it’s important to maintain good health even if you take frequent breaks to continue long-term work.
The story work is also in the preliminary stage of nearly 200 episodes, but we plan to refinish it all while preparing for season 3.
There seems to be a rumor going around that the writer is on vacation, but it is not true.
(It’s not an environment where you can take a break at will. ㅠㅠ)
We would appreciate your generous understanding of the fact that it takes twice as long to recover once damaged health.
I hope everyone who is watching stay healthy.
Updated: New authors information for the season 3 release
Hello, this is Heary. Thank you for your support for <Remarried Empress>.
Readers have asked us several times about the return schedule.I gave youContacts outside of work are delayed, and it is difficult to give similar answers several times, but
As a reader of several works, I also know the feeling of waiting is hopeless and frustrating enough to understand I hope to be of some help, personally I will write an article.
1. Regarding the request for renewal of the serialization noticeSince the announcement is posted by the serial publication after consulting with related companies, it is difficult to give a definite answer even if you ask me.
As much as we understand the waiting heart, we ask for your understanding that we are not able to post a new notice because it is judged that it is right to deliver accurate information rather than overturning promises several times.
2. Regarding inquiries about the new return schedule, we urgently took an early hiatus, and we tentatively announced the schedule to ease the anxiety of readers rather than waiting without a promise, but the situation is more serious than expected, so we are only now showing improvement. (Since this is not my problem, please forgive me for being cautious about sharing details). It is still difficult to estimate the timing of Remarried empress webtoon return, but since it is an issue that everyone involved is aware of, discussions will likely take place sooner or later.
The content may be insufficient to relieve the mind, but most of the things related to because it is a business matter involving many people, not me alone, or it is not my jurisdiction.
There are many things that cannot be handled only by the author’s own opinion.
I would appreciate it if you could understand this point and broadly understand even if I do not respond to similar inquiries in the future.
The days are getting colder. I hope you are healthy.Illustator Here Lee
Last news: Date for the Remarried Empress season 3 return
At least we have the release date for the return of the Webtoon, in Korean: It will come back at the 30th Marz, as it is shown in Comic Naver, showing also a Navier in wedding dress preview!!!
Where to read Season 3 advanced – You can see it here in Korean once it is released:
Release date for Remarried Empresss en español – Official announcement
It has been announced that Remarried Empress will at last come back in May for Webtoon english.
Remarried empress fans team message:
As understanding fans, we send all our support to the team and ask everyone to be patient too. Try not to send more inquiries to authors, maybe only supporting ones.
It is not an easy situation and it is better if we just let them work. They will be back as soon as possible as last year.